Becoming a parent is a beautiful, challenging journey that can leave us feeling overwhelmed and unsure of ourselves in the process. You don’t have to do this alone!
Drawing on both professional and personal experience raising our two children, we help clients prepare and adjust to the demands of parenthood, from pregnancy to raising children. We understand how challenging this time can be, and we provide a safe, compassionate space for you to process your feelings and work through unhelpful thoughts along the way.
Working with issues such as anxiety, guilt, anger, identity, and self care, we can help reconnect you with yourself and your child(ren), to bring you closer to being the parent you want to be.
We can help you…
- Prepare for birth and your upcoming transition
- Make a postpartum support plan to prepare for challenges in the postpartum period
- Cope with perinatal depression and anxiety
- Create a realistic plan for self care
- Explore identity and its changes with parenthood
- Reconnect with your partner in this new season of life