Supervision with Kayleen
MA, RP, (cert-S)OAMHP
I am a Validated Supervisor with the Ontario Association of Mental Health Professionals (OAMHP). I bring nearly a decade of clinical experience, in both agency and private practice settings to supervision. I meet all supervisory requirements set out by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) and stay current on best practice standards.
I obtained my Honours Bachelors and Masters Degree in Psychology from Wilfrid Laurier University, and have been in clinical practice for nearly a decade. I have extensive experience working with stress, anxiety, depression, parenting issues, first responders, relationship issues, and LGBTQ+ issues. I work with a variety of clients from different cultures, religions, gender identities, and sexual orientations. No matter how you identify, I provide a safe space for you to be yourself.
– SPECIALIZATIONS –
- Stress and Burnout
- Perinatal Issues
- Gender Identity and Sexuality
- Trauma-Informed Practice
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Attachment and Inner Child Work
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
– SERVICES OFFERED –
- Clinical Supervision
- Private Practice Coaching
- Marketing Coaching
- Administration & Financial Coaching
– BACKGROUND –
I have a wealth of experience in the Psychology, mental health, and business sectors.
– EDUCATION –
- BA (honours) in Psychology
- MA in Psychology
- 50-hour Clinical Supervisor Training
- Training in ACT, DBT, trauma, working with first responders, and working with the LGBTQ+ community
- 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training
– EXPERIENCE –
- 8+ years of clinical experience
- Experience in both agency and private practice settings
- Experience in working with insurance companies, report writing, and functional abilities assessments
– APPROACH –
Supervisees have described me as warm, approachable, and passionate about the work I do. It is my intention to create an environment where supervisees feel respected, validated, safe, challenged, and productive in each supervision session.
– STYLE –
Key components to my supervisory style include:
- Warm, genuine approach
- Validation of supervisees’ experiences and exploration of how these inform their clinical practice
- Structuring supervision according to supervisees’ unique needs and learning goals
- Regularly evaluation of supervisees’ progress and the effectiveness of the supervisor-supervisee relationship
- Fostering an always-learning attitude – both for myself and for supervisees
In individual supervision, supervisees meet one-on-one for a 50-minute session. Sessions can be booked online or by emailing Kayleen directly.
Rate for individual supervision: $140 plus HST / session
In dyadic supervision, supervisees meet with one other colleague and their supervisor for a 50-minute session. Sessions can be booked online or by emailing the supervisor directly.
Rate for dyadic supervision: $140 plus HST / session ($70 plus HST per participant)
In group supervision, supervisees meet with the supervisor in a group of up to five therapists for a 2-hour session once a month. Supervisees are required to commit to at least 3 months in a group, in order to maintain group cohesion and encourage rapport among group members. Please email Kayleen for more information and to inquire about group availability.
Rate for group supervision: $70 (HST included)
Please note: If you are seeking registration for a college other than the CRPO, we recommend that you ensure Kayleen meets supervisory requirements prior to beginning supervision.
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form below to book a free consultation or ask any questions about Kayleen’s supervision services!